Your PV project from a single source
SEMCO PVE offers a complete PV manufacturing process from a single source and understands that every project is unique.
The technology must be designed and engineered to meet all the specific objectives of each customer. We focus on five primary competencies to successfully execute all project phases. Complete proﬁciency in each competency is required for the establishment of a successful solar photovoltaic manufacturing line.
DESIGN / ENGINEERING
- Site and building analysis
- Customized production line design (from UMG Silicon to modules) with guarantee on performance
- EPC support for infrastructure facility and engineering design
- Project management (all phases) and integration services
- Process installation, ramp‐up and monitoring, steady state production optimization
- Technical and operational staﬃng/training.
- Unbiased selection and procurement
- Commissioning, including logistics, hook-up, start-up and acceptance testing.
Our fabrication lab IRYSOLAR prevents expensive sourcing of process technology and secures future contact to the latest developments in production PV.
- Manufacturing R&D with parallel industrial process validation and qualification
- Training Center for operators & process engineers
- Foundry services, delivery of cells during line ramp up.
In the end, the most critical metric is the cost per peak Watt of the ﬁnal product, which deﬁnes how competitive a manufacturing line will be in the marketplace.
- Market analysis and entry - Strategy and positioning
- Cost of ownership modeling and analysis – CAPEX, OPEX, Labor and more.
- Full utilities & consumables matrix, Supply Chain support, including certification.